What represents being an Sponsor&Partner of Agora?
The I International Agora on Education, Research and Employment, that will be celebrated between the days 10 and 13 september 2019 in different places related to education, research and Employment in all the levels, in Extremadura, involves a great scenario allowing each entity/Company to interact will a large number of professionals related to any of the ambits and dimensions that it comprises.
Any Company needs competent professionals, that must be formed continuously to keep the needed competitiveness in the context of the current world.
For this, it is necessary to have the presence of all employees in order to make them show they needs, in order to let the employers take it into account and include it in the design of formative programs.
For this reason, the presence of all the employer is so significant in the Agora; firstly, because they will expose their needs, because they are definitely in charge of the formation “from the cave to the grave” and of the research can consider it, and include it in the design of their formative programmes. Secondly, the employers will show how they can contribute to achieve the goals: ideas, products, tecnology, experience, research,…
Why is the interest of being an Sponsor&Partner of Agora?
What do you think about increasing the visibility of your organization, by linking it to the I International Agora on Education, Research and Employment?
Being a Sponsor&Partner of Agora will allow your entity / company to increase its visibility in different platforms (virtual and physical), which will be visited by a large number of people related to education, research and employment / companies in an international context. In addition, it will give the right to actively participate in the Ágora and be part of its structure, which will extend beyond its first edition through the creation of NODES and working groups that will come together again in the second edition, planned for 2020.
Some of the highlighting aspects defining the context WIN TO WIN of the I Agora are:
- Event for a large number of people related to Education, Research and Employment, in all the hierarchical professional pyramid on any of these dimensions.
- Website of the I Agora until the 13th september 2019.
- Agora web platform since 14th september 2019.
- Preferential treatment for II Agora (2020).
- Free registration and discounts for attendants from your Company, allowing to spread the good practices of your organization
- Visibility through social networks and services of newsletters and emails of the Agora.
- Exposition areas within the space ZonAgora why, ideas, …within the reach of Agora.
- Visibility through the materials handed out in the Agora
- Banners in spaces ZonAgora.
- …and other benefits, as the ones shown in the following table, that can be widened by means of the corresponding collaborative agreement.
Table of benefits(*) for the Sponsor&Partner stablishing a colaboration WIN-WIN with the I International Agora on Education, Research and Employment
|BENEFITS FOR THE LOS SPONSOR&PARTNER||SponsorAgora
|Logo in web
(until 14 Sep 2019)
|Link in web
(until 14 Sep 2019)
|Presence in the plataform Agora
(until Sep 2020)
|Logo in social networks|
|Logo en newsletter (online)|
|Logo in newsletter (paper)|
|Mentions in social networks|
|Further diffusion at social networks|
|Links in social networks|
|Interviews/videos in social networks|
|Logo in transition slides during the event|
|Logo in the documentation of the event|
|Logo in the event attendant material(***)|
|Space for the banner|
|Exhibition of the product|
|Name of the room or the space|
|Sign in to CompletAgora/AsistAgora||
|Presence in social events|
|Discounts on registrations|
|Appearance in publications derived from the event|
|Invitation to PresentAgora|
[*] This table is illustrative of the collaboration space WIN-WIN that can emerge at the Agora, and between any person, company, institution, … The collaboration agreement between the parts will describe accurately associated benefits.
[**] 2 registrations to the CompletAgora included for each stretch Sponsor VIP.
[***] Only in the material allowing the inclusion of the logo due to its size and features.
How can I be Sponsor&Partner to Agora?
This section is devoted to all the agents aiming to have a direct relation with the Agora, and support their vision and mision, in order to satisfy their goals, at the same time that they obtain all the benefits of the Agora, in a collaborative context WIN-WIN, increasing their visibility thought the created Net Agora.
- The SponsorAgora are mainly the sponsors/patrons: people, institutions or organizations that sponsor, support or finance the Agora, usually for advertising, although they can choose other type of agreement in which both parts have a mutual benefit.
- The PartnerAgora are those people. Organizations or institutions that are involved in the Agora and generate a relation “win to win”. They are the associates, fellows, partners, that share strategical benefits with the Agora.
- The EventSupporters are events that are found in collaboration with the Agora. The Agora advertises these events and at the same time these supporters promote the Agora, yielding a “win to win” situation, where both obtain advantages and gain visibility. The only requirement stablished by the Agora is that the ethics and principles are the same in the goal of seeking for the improvement of education, research and employment on the current society.
- The MediaPartners are any communication media collaborating with the I Agora, giving a special coverage. The MediaPartners can allow the I Agora to reach a wider audience, obeying its basic principle “you can attend or not the Agora, according to your interests, but you will never regret you did not know about its existence”.
In this way, to be a Sponsor&Partner of the Agora, simply select which of the 4 modalities fits best to your interests, depending on their associated benefits and requirements.
Afterwards, you just need to get in touch with the Organizing Comitee of the I International Agora on Education, Research and Employment, by filling the corresponding form, or by an un email to email@example.com or phoning to the number +34 924289632 in which we are glad to help you.